TdS Works showcases the best personal and commissioned works by
Animation Director and Art Director Tommaso de Sanctis
• 10 Years experience working for top-tier London & San Francisco based agencies & production companies on commercial, TV & film projects.
• Excellent conceptual and execution skills combined with exceptional work ethic and genuine eagerness to create stylistically stunning work.
• In pre-production roles his clients rely on his imagination, visualization and problem solving skills to storyboard and design their projects.
• In production roles they rely on his focus, speed and on the quality of his work for high-end 2D characters and effects animations.
• Directed complete projects from inception to delivery, led teams of freelancers and worked as a freelancer within teams of artists.
• Clients compliment ability to understand project and task requirements, creative response, speed, people & project management skills.
• Worked with and helped pushing the envelope of some of the latest 2D animation production processes out there.
• Graduated with an MA from London’s Royal College of Art in 2010 with award winning short film On the Water’s Edge.
• Professional skill-set deep-rooted into and fueled by animation filmmaking.
• Excellent prioritization, organization and file management skills.
• Fluent in English, Italian, Spanish and French.
• Proficient sound editor.
Design → TRADITIONAL ART & CRAFT, PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, FLASH
Animation → AFTER EFFECTS, FLASH, PHOTOSHOP, TRADITIONAL
Compositing → AFTER EFFECTS
Editing → PREMIERE PRO, FINAL CUT PRO, MEDIA ENCODER
Layout → INDESIGN, ACROBAT, WORD
Sound → REASON
Awards & Festivals
On the Water’s Edge has won Grand Prize at Canterbury Anifest 2010 and Special Prize of the Jury at Concorto Film Festival 2011 in Rome and together with his other short films it has made it into numerous International film festivals’ official selections including Clermont-Ferrand and Annecy.